According to Lynn Twist in her book ‘The Soul of Money’, ‘Rarely in our life is money a place of genuine freedom, joy, or clarity, yet we routinely allow it to dictate the terms of our lives and often to be the single most important factor in the decisions we make about work, love, family and friendship.’[Tweet “So many of us have allowed ourselves to be enslaved by money rather than freed by it. @samnolansmith”]
It’s time we demystified money. It’s time we learned to relate to it differently. To understand that it’s not something out of our control but in fact, is a direct extension of our thoughts and beliefs.
Today’s video moves us in that direction. It’s a continuation of last week’s Conversation in Freedom with Sylvia Chierchia. In particular, we speak about:
- the financial difference between working for someone else and working for yourself
- the #1 thing you need to track to keep your business afloat
- understanding what a 6 figure business really is
- the biggest financial mistake you can make as a business owner
- how to financially ease your way into self employment
- what really underpins financial freedom.
I do hope you find it useful. I’d love to hear in the comments below – what’s the one thing you’re taking away from the conversation to really look at in your own life?