category #1

category #2

category #3

category #4

The spirit of the land is speaking

You may have heard me speak about the impetus for starting the School of Visibility before. I was sitting in a conference in Portland, Oregon and opened intuitively to guidance from the universe about the deeper calling of my life from that time forward. Sitting quietly, the words came very [Read More...]

If you’re a coach or mentor interested in women’s empowerment, this is for you

‘If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you’ve come because your liberation is bound up in mine, then let us work together.’ Lilla Watson and Aboriginal Activists Group, Queensland

What do you think of that idea?

Personally I’d like to see [Read More...]

How to ‘Marie Kondo’ your visibility strategy

As an entrepreneur, an important question to ask yourself is, ‘Do I have a visibility strategy and does it bring me joy?’ If yes, fantastic – no need to read on! If no, here are three areas you can focus your visibility strategy on:

1. Traffic
  2. Connection
  3. Authority

First up is … [Read More...]

Ordinary, extraordinary lives

During the holiday break I deliberately spent a good bit of the holiday period away from my computer and social media and soaked up the pleasures of the non-digital world. During that time, an old friend of mine died, and it gave me great pause. I spent a lot of … [Read More...]

Learn three simple strategies to help you confidently speak up in a way that feels natural to you.

Gain immediate access to this free audio training.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Your free worksheet: Unlocking the secret to boundless energy

Feeling invisible as a business woman? Learn the six steps you need to take to share your brand and your message with the world.