Here’s my ‘official’ bio
Samantha Nolan-Smith is the founder and CEO of The School of Visibility. The School supports women to be more visible so they can:
- live bigger, bolder lives
- expand their reach
- be seen for the wisdom they’ve worked hard to acquire and embody, and
- positively impact the world.
Combining her background as a lawyer and social justice advocate, with her training in personal and spiritual development, Samantha has developed a unique approach to overcoming visibility barriers. Her methodology supports women to overcome personal, societal, and ancestral blocks so they’re able to embody the change they were born to create.
After studying at the School of Visibility, women find they’re able to:
- recognise their worth and feel confident in sharing their unique perspective with the world,
- put themselves forward for opportunities they’d previously shied away from,
- establish themselves as authorities in their industry,
- embody a new form of leadership which incorporates feminine principles and practices (and integrates them with healthy masculine principles and practices),
- confidently speak up about topics that others might consider controversial, and
- build powerful communities focused on creating positive change in the world.
Speaking engagements and press inquiries
In 2020, Samantha was a finalist in the For Purpose and Social Enterprise category of the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
She has been featured on Sky News, ABC Radio, in the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Australian Yoga Journal, the Illawarra Mercury, and Sunday Life.
Her work has also been featured in online publications like Elephant Journal and Tiny Buddha, and she’s been a guest speaker at many events including Bondi Yoga Festival, Soul Nights Canberra, Seven Sisters Festival, Laneway Learning, and Evolve Yoga Festival.
Samantha also has extensive experience interviewing others on video and in podcasts including at Australian Women’s Day (see here her conversation with Aunty Di Kerr at the inaugural Australian Women’s Day), through her former podcast Change the Game, as well as in a number of other online forums.
For all press inquiries, interview requests, and to contact Samantha about a speaking engagement, please use the form below.
Headshots and images
These high-resolution images are available for use in print or digital media.
Listen to a sample of interviews with Samantha below.
VISIBILITY AS LEADERSHIP in conversation with Meg Berryman, June 2019.
— Beyond Being Well
BEING TRULY VISIBLE in conversation with Lisa Corduff and Karly Nimmo, November 2017.
— Keeping Good Company
ENTREPRENEURS, IT’S OUR TIME in conversation with Angela Raspass and Carolyn Tate, June 2017.
— Your Next Chapter
And a sample of Samantha interviewing others.