I love this latest Conversation in Freedom with Brook McCarthy. It’s joyous and it’s real. It’s infused with the stillness that comes from years of meditation whilst bubbling with the practical realities of day to day life.
I literally laughed out loud when I re-watched our discussion about juggling businesses and motherhood.
Here’s where the conversation took us:
– how to attain a permanent drugless high
– trust versus hiding out in business
– balancing surrender and action and what to do when you lose the balance
– identifying what you can and can’t control in business and life
– using spiritual tools in a business context
– the number 1 secret to entrepreneurial success, courtesy of yoga
– the broken charity model and the benefits of integrating a profit model into the not for profit world.
Now that you’ve seen the video, I’d love to hear from you in the comments below: which spiritual tool or teaching supports you most in business and life?[Tweet “Find out how yoga makes you a better business woman with @samnolansmith”] [Tweet “@samnolansmith and @yogareach talk about yoga, freedom, business and motherhood.”] [Tweet “Unsure how to balance business and spirituality? Start here.”]
No related posts.
At the School of Visibility to prepare you for visibility, or for your next level of visibility.
We'll support you in releasing resistance, clarifying why you want to be visible, and making a plan for how to be joyously and effortlessly visible.
The School of Visibility headquarters are based in Canberra, Australia. We acknowledge the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as the traditional owners of this land.
We recognise that the land was never ceded. We support the Uluru Statement from the Heart and we pay our respect to Elders past and present.