Part 3: Energetic Healing
Welcome to Part 3 of The Fatigue Series where we’re talking all about energetic healing and breaking old habits. If you missed the earlier parts, you’ll find them all here. Today energy healer and yogini Patty Kikos talks to us about using Kinesiology as a diagnostic and healing tool for fatigue related issues. We talk about how it might help you to identify where your fatigue experience started, whether that’s the first or one of the most significant times that your body had a burn out. We talk about the significant stresses which might be impacting on your energy levels – both stresses which have been caused through life experiences and inherited stresses. This is such an important area of healing to understand – not for the purposes of blame and shame, but to identify what we’ve taken on board from others. Patty and I also speak about:
- using busyness as a form of escape from our lives. If you’ve ever suffered from exhaustion as a result of too much going on in your life, this section of the interview is so important to listen to.
- the secret to changing your destiny. Stories which have you stuck. How to see them and how to change them.
- knowing about healing tools and techniques as a form of mental entertainment as opposed to a lived experience.
- understanding the nature of healing. (Hint: it’s not a one off thing. It’s ongoing.)
- boundaries – guilt, obligation and being really honest about what you really want in your life.
- the chakras – what they are, what happens when they’re out of balance and why healing your base chakra is essential to healing fatigue.
- moving into something you love and finding your bliss. Reverse engineering from what you want to what’s getting in the way and the key question; how you want to feel rather than what you want to do.
- breaking addictions and forming new habits.
It’s such a rich conversation, I know you’ll love it!