Welcome to The School of Visibility!
We’re an online school for women who want to speak up, be seen and heard, empower other women, and change people’s lives for good.
At the School of Visibility we have a grand vision! It’s this; by 2030, 1 million women will have stepped forward to claim their power and their voice.
Our mission is to support those 1 million women to become leaders. Leaders who are embodied in the wisdom of the feminine, who know how to balance healthy masculine and feminine principles within themselves, their homes and their workplaces, and who are ready to break down prevailing systems of oppression within and outside of themselves. Then and only then, do we believe that we’ll see the kind of revolutionary social change that’s needed on the planet.
To achieve our vision and our mission, we work with:
- women – coaches, creatives, healers and entrepreneurs – who are ready to share their work and expertise with more people
- women who want to be more vocal and visible about women’s issues, women’s stories, women’s rights and/or women’s
- women who want to embody a new way of leading (less informed by old patriarchal ways of being and more informed by the wisdom of the feminine).
In our work we hold these values dear; life long learning and growth, intersectionality, diversity, collaboration, and empowerment.
We have a three pronged approach to supporting you to claim your power and your voice:
- See and release visibility blocks.
- Free yourself from patriarchal thinking and doing.
- Lead differently (like a woman, informed by feminine values and principles).
In addition, we’re loads of resources for you below to get you started on your visibility journey.
If you’re ready to dive into some reading, you’ll find a bunch of resources relating to women and visibility right here.
Plus we’ve handpicked a few of our favourite articles that might interest you:
INTRODUCTION TO VISIBILITY
FEMINISM, POWERFUL WOMEN, AND THE DIVINE FEMININE
VISIBILITY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Visibility audit for business owners (this audit sets out a path to help you move from working (invisibly) in your business, to stepping out as visible and influential leader of it)
- How to ‘Marie Kondo’ your visibility strategy
- Why ‘How frequently should I post?’ is the wrong question
- Blocks to growing traffic, and building connection and authority
- Judging my entrepreneurial self
Oh, and of course, there’s the Visible Woman Manifesto that you won’t want to miss!
Throughout the year we’ll be curating lists of our favourite books of women speaking up and being seen and heard in the world.
Check out this page, pick up a book, and/or add some amazing texts to your ‘to be read’ list.
Join our community!
It’s lovely to have you here and would love to keep chatting with you. If you’re keen to stay in touch, the best thing to do is subscribe below and become part of the School of Visibility community. Or you can connect with us through social media here.