Welcome to The School of Visibility!
We’re an online school for women who want to speak up, be seen and heard, and change people’s lives for good.
At the School of Visibility we hold these values dear; life long learning and growth, intersectionality, diversity, collaboration, and empowerment.
If you’re interested in knowing more about the School, the best place to start is the about page which you can find here.
In addition, we’re loads of resources for you below to get you started on your visibility journey.
If you’re ready to dive into some reading, you’ll find a bunch of resources relating to women and visibility right here.
Plus we’ve handpicked a few of our favourite articles that might interest you:
INTRODUCTION TO VISIBILITY
FEMINISM, POWERFUL WOMEN, AND THE DIVINE FEMININE
VISIBILITY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Visibility audit for business owners (this audit sets out a path to help you move from working (invisibly) in your business, to stepping out as visible and influential leader of it)
- How to ‘Marie Kondo’ your visibility strategy
- Why ‘How frequently should I post?’ is the wrong question
- Blocks to growing traffic, and building connection and authority
- Judging my entrepreneurial self
Oh, and of course, there’s the Visible Woman Manifesto that you won’t want to miss!
Throughout the year we’ll be curating lists of our favourite books of women speaking up and being seen and heard in the world.
Check out this page, pick up a book, and/or add some amazing texts to your ‘to be read’ list.
Join our community!
It’s lovely to have you here and would love to keep chatting with you. If you’re keen to stay in touch, the best thing to do is subscribe below and become part of the School of Visibility community. Or you can connect with us through social media here.