What role will you play as we co-create the revolution?
I know you have something important to contribute. To reveal new ways of living, working and inhabiting our planet.
I know you have something to say. To share. And most of all, to embody.
Perhaps it’s a teaching, a story, a new perspective, or new form of expression.
We’re living in revolutionary times and we need the wise women of the world to step up.
To use your voice and share the wisdom you’ve built through your lived experience.
To support the reclamation that’s underway. Of self. Of truth. Of integrity and power.
As you reclaim and embody that knowledge, it’s important that you not hide away. Or shrink back. Or play small.
The world does not benefit from that.
In this time of revolution we need people who can build bridges, thread people and communities together, listen with their hearts, and speak deeply, resonant truths.
We need people who are transforming from the inside out and in so doing, are becoming the change we need to see in the world.
The fact that you’re here tells me you know this.
You know you’re here to contribute to the wave of transformation sweeping the globe.
You have a role to play and we need you to be visible doing it. We need people to see you and hear you. We need you to speak up, to use your voice, to expand your reach and your influence.
Will you join us?
Here at the School of Visibility we have a visibility intention.
It’s this; by 2030, we will have connected with 1 million women and provided you with the skills, information and tools you need to confidently share your wisdom and stories with the world.
To achieve that, we work with:
- coaches, creatives, healers and entrepreneurs who are ready to share their work and expertise with more people
- women, femme, and non-binary people who want to hold space for others to transform their lives, or who want to embody a new way of leading (less informed by old patriarchal ways of being and more informed by the wisdom of the feminine).
We teach a four step visibility system
- PLANNING your visibility strategy.
- BUILDING VISIBILITY HABITS that’ll support your implementation.
- CLEARING your visibility blocks.
- UP-LEVELLING your tolerance for being visible and EMBODYING your inner wise woman.
In addition, we’re loads of resources for you below to get you started on your visibility journey.
If you’re ready to dive into some reading, you’ll find a bunch of resources relating to women and visibility right here.
Plus we’ve handpicked a few of our favourite articles that might interest you:
CLEAR YOUR BLOCKS + AN INTRODUCTION TO VISIBILITY
EMBODY YOUR INNER WISE WOMAN
PLAN YOUR VISIBILITY STRATEGY
- Visibility audit for business owners (this audit sets out a path to help you move from working (invisibly) in your business, to stepping out as visible and influential leader of it)
- Creating your visibility strategy
- How to ‘Marie Kondo’ your visibility strategy
- Why ‘How frequently should I post?’ is the wrong question
- Blocks to growing traffic, and building connection and authority
There’s also the School of Visibility Manifesto that you won’t want to miss!
Throughout the year we’ll be curating lists of our favourite books of women speaking up and being seen and heard in the world.
Check out this page, pick up a book, and/or add some amazing texts to your ‘to be read’ list.
Join our community!
It’s lovely to have you here and would love to keep chatting with you. If you’re keen to stay in touch, the best thing to do is subscribe below and become part of the School of Visibility community. Or you can connect with us through social media here.