Our semester 1 class streams – Business Foundations and Feminine Leadership – close for registration in a few hours (scroll down to the clock to see exactly when) and as I’ve been receiving questions about each stream, I wanted to share my responses, just in case you’ve had the same queries.
Q: I’m kinda’ busy right now, what’s the time commitment involved?
A: I know you’re busy and have a lot of priorities in your life and we’ve designed both Business Foundations and Feminine Leadership with that in mind. Here’s how they’ll work; you’ll receive one class a month at the beginning of the month. The classes last for up to two hours, including instructions from me with regard to the block clearing activities. You can then choose to dedicate as much time as you wish to working through those activities – it’s really a question of how deep you want to go.
Whatever you choose, you’ll have three weeks to work through each class (of which there are three), with support from the Visibility Group as and when you need it. Then, at the end of the month you’ll be invited to a live Q&A/clearing session with me where you can talk through the content, receive personalised support, and undertake some more clearing.
Side note; clearing work always proves to be massively time saving in so many unexpected ways. We take on too many tasks, create unnecessary drama, make poor choices, or pursue paths that aren’t right for us, when we’re carrying around blocks that need clearing out. Once we’ve cleared them out though, paths become clearer, the unnecessary falls away, and suddenly schedules open up. It’s much easier to say no to things that aren’t right for you, and you make different, healthier, and more aligned choices for your life going forward.
Q: Will you be offering these streams next semester?
A: No, this is the only time these streams will be offered this year.
Q: What if I need support with the home-study classes?
A: That’s what your Visibility Group membership is all about. You’ll be surrounded by amazing women who are all upping their visibility and who are there to support you and cheer you on, plus – in addition to our live, monthly Q&A/coaching/block clearing calls – I’m there once a week answering questions and providing support and guidance. We’ve arrived at this approach because it provides you with substantially more support than if we ran the classes as one off live experiences during the semester.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: From Business Foundations you’ll:
- gain a very clear sense of how your visibility game works and therefore, have much greater clarity on the next steps you need to take in business to be more effortlessly successful,
- be comfortable with greater levels of visibility, which means you’ll respond with excitement rather than fear or intimidation when more people join your community or when you’re invited to be interviewed, speak on stage, or participate in a live, online event,
- be comfortable pitching yourself and your business to influencers,
- be more likely to attract visibility opportunities to yourself with ease, and
- be more comfortable speaking up, whether in front of the camera, on paper, or in conversation.
A: If you’ve a woman who identifies as spiritual or soulful, witchy, a priestess, or you’re at all interested in personal development, then Feminine Leadership will see you:
- releasing layers and layers of karmic imprinting you weren’t even aware of and as a consequence, stepping out of the shadows with confidence,
- proudly claiming your witchy identity without fear of judgment, ridicule, or dismissal,
releasing loads of unconscious conditioning that keeps you playing small, and
- releasing the inner conflict that sits within all women between how they naturally feel called to be and what they’ve been conditioned to be. Conflict which causes emotional strain and physical illness.
Here’s what a few of my current students have recently said about the results they’re seeing in their own lives;
Stephanie said, “I can open myself up to new opportunities and experiences – without the paralyzing fear of failure.”
Sophie said, ‘This work has helped me to see and understand myself as I actually am. Not as I think I should be. I feel calmer in social situations, more connected in my close relationships and so much clearer about how I want my life to unfold… It’s been instrumental in healing from adrenal fatigue… What I love about this work is that it’s not trying to transform you into a better or different person, instead it clears the mental clutter and brings you home to yourself.’
And Megan said, ‘I’ve realised how much I’ve been leading from a place of wounding. Having the tools to work through and heal these blocks with compassion and the incredible support system within this group has been so freeing. I already feel much more empowered and cannot wait to see how that will transform how I step up as a leader for myself and many other women!’
The work will not fail you. It’s deeply healing, incredibly supportive, and gently and profoundly transformational.
I still have questions
Email me at helloattheschoolofvisibilitydotcom and tell me more. I’d love to support you in reaching a decision that’s right for you.