What stage 4 looks like
Well hello! When it comes to visibility, it’s time to live the legacy you’ve been building. The focus at this stage is on community and collaboration. When you’ve worked through this stage and really embodied it, here’s what it looks like:
My reach is both deep and wide. I’m an embodied expression of healthy masculine and feminine values and practices.
I am mastering my capacity to magnetise and radiate. My divine nature is becoming visible to all.
I’ve built a community that sustains itself and which exemplifies new ways of living and leading. We are measuring our combined impact on the planet and are building for future generations.
Stage 4 fears and limitations
At each of the four stages of visibility, there are specific fears and limitations to work through. To confidently embody this stage and move onto the other stages of visibility, these are some of the common stage 1 fears. If you don’t uncover and address them, they’re likely to create visibility blocks that can stall you for months if not years, if left unattended.
Here are the fears to focus on and explore:
- Assuming an end game. This is where you’ve stopped doing the work of searching out and breaking down old hierarchical values and beliefs. You’ve become stuck in old paradigms and are no longer looking to evolve.
- Karmic barriers. This is where you haven’t done the work to clear the karmic ties that bind which is keeping you from embodying sources of power long absent from the planet.
- Intersectional fail. You find you’re unable to accommodate the different groups within your community because you haven’t been intersectional at breaking down my own internalised dominance thinking. You don’t yet embody the new world. Therefore, the legacy you’re creating is limited and contains harmful elements that you’re not yet able to see.
- Hubris. You don’t want to share the wins. When you look at your community’s combined impact you don’t see enough of yourself. You still want to be out in front, leading the pack.
- One generation thinking. Here the problem is a lack of vision to see how to build intergenerational change. As a result, you end up making decisions for today without a clear sense of how to build for the future.
We’ve developed a full report around stage 4 which includes the energies to embody, the shadow energies to overcome, and the habits to develop.
Stage 4 resources
We’ve also collated a bunch of resources to help you move through stage 4. Scroll down the page to check out the resources and gain access to them.
The School of Visibility headquarters are based in Canberra, Australia. We acknowledge the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as the traditional owners of this land.
We recognise that the land was never ceded. We support the Uluru Statement from the Heart and we pay our respect to Elders past and present.