Crazy times hey?
It’s never been clearer to me just how much the world needs people who can teach others about:
- slowing down and connecting with their bodies
- managing their emotions
- working from home
- thriving in a time of chaos and uncertainty
- how to career transition with ease
- teaching children – including class planning, teaching effectively for different learning approaches, and childhood development
- stress management
- spirituality and the deeper energetic reality of the universe
- how to resourcefully and creatively build communities (even and especially during times of physical isolation – introverts step forward! This is our time 😉)
- alternative health practices, nutrition, and/or building your immunity
- empowerment; moving people from a place of victimhood to sovereign being
- sustainable living
- living in harmony; with the planet and with other people
- tapping into creativity.
And so many more things.
In other words, this is a time of great opportunity for our … [Read More...]