If you’ve ever felt scattered, unfocused, confused about what to focus on, anxious or unsettled in your being, read on.
Last week we published an article that outlined the various techniques you might use to prepare yourself for an interview.
In that article I spoke about nadi shodhana – alternate nostril breathing.
I use this yogic technique all the time.
- I use it when I’m feeling unfocused and uncertain about what I should prioritise in my work day.
- I use it before being interviewed.
- When I’m nervous about speaking up about a controversial topics – whether online or in person.
- When I worked for other people I used to go into the toilet cubicle and take a few rounds of nadi shodhana before important meetings.
- I use it when I’m feeling tired and have a webinar or workshop to run and need to refresh myself.
It’s a great technique … [Read More...]